RAWr Pull Up UNPOCKET Nappy
**These Rawr Toddler Pull ups are discounted as they are Seconds. The pocket lining was not sewn in place correctly. You can tuck inserts inside the shell, as shown in image, which is how most people use the product anyway**
Stretchy PUL pull up nappy, designed to use from 6 months to 6 years during the day and overnight.
- RAWr night weight bamboo prefolds stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the internal 360 gusset for 10-14 hrs wear,
- RAWr stretchy hemp prefolds stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the gusset for 2-4 hours wear,
- any other flats or prefolds folded up, or other inserts or absorbent material stuffed in the pocket.
Unique design, stretchy PUL, elastic placement and internal 360° leak guard gusset allow quick pull-up baby and toddler changes, as well as catering for children who are ready to take control of their own toileting day or night.
- Designed to be worn more loosely than regular modern cloth nappies, as the 360° gusset, strong elastics and stretchy PUL guards against leaks where others may not. By snapping to a slightly looser setting than usual to use as a pull up, the clever design gives a forgiving fit and keeps up with busy movers.
- Side snaps allow the fit to be easily adjusted once it is pulled on – if needed,
- To take them off, simply pull down or unsnap the side snaps if soiled – easy!
One nappy to fit from 6 months to 6 years.
Made from soft, gentle and stretchy materials to be kind to baby, budget and the earth.
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia. Avoid detergents containing bleaches or cellulase (commonly referred to as ‘enzymes’) as these will strip and break down organic fibres.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric, snaps and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!