JuJu Menstural Cup
Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings!
The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 8 hours. It has many benefits over disposables sanitary products, including being more environmentally friendly and economical.
JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or additives.
Say goodbye to tampons and disposable pads.
Please choose your model carefully. Menstrual products are personal hygiene products and cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.
Warnings & Precautions
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns, are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD) or have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won't cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
How to Use
JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow.
It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow).
After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.